dimecres, 11 de setembre del 2019

1. Home Life




VOCABULARY : FAMILY AND PARTS OF THE HOUSE
VOCABULARY PRESENTATION
FAMILY
DAD/FATHER
DAUGHTER
GRANDPA/GRANDFATHER
GRANDMA/GRANDMOTHER
GRANDPARENTS
HUSBAND
MUM/MOTHER
PARENTS
SISTER
SON
UNCLE
WIFE
ROOMS AND HOMES
BALCONY
BATHROOM
BEDROOM
DINING ROOM
FIREPLACE
GARAGE
GARDEN
KITCHEN
LIFT/ELEVATOR
LIVING ROOM
PATIO
SHOWER
STAIRS
SWIMMING POOL
TOILET
WINDOW


EXERCISES (FAMILY)
1, 2, 3
EXERCISES (PARTS OF THE HOUSE)
1, 2

GRAMMAR
TO BE
THEORY
12
EXERCISES
1, 2
THERE IS THERE ARE
THEORY
1, 2
EXERCISES
, 2

GV EXAM PRACTICE

VOCABULARY CHINESE VERSION

SENTENCES TO TRANLATE CHINESE VERSION

LISTENING: 
Listening 1: guess what country
1 Listen to the conversation. Circle the country they don’t talk about. (2 marks)
France Germany Mexico USA
2 Listen again. Complete the sentences. (8 marks)
1 Kyle’s nationality is _______________.
2 Maria’s mother is _______________.
3 The first secret country is _______________.

4 Harry has got _______________ as a prize.

Listening 2 ; welcome to my house. 

READING
Some pictures


WRITING - DESCRIPTION OF A ROOM
TASK: choose a picture of a bedroom and describe it. You can use a virtual room builder
You will need prepositions of place and furniture vocabulary. Follow the model: 

Paragraph 1
Here’s a picture of………………………….. It’s………………………….. and …………………………... The walls are .........., and there are ………………………….. with fantastic views of the …………………………...
Paragraph 2
My bed is/ isn’t………………………….. . It’s a …………………………... My desk is …………………………... There is a ………………………….. next to/behind/in front of my bed. There’s a/an ………. and some ……….. on the shelf.

Paragraph 3
There isn’t a………………… but there are some ……………………. next to my desk for my .......... I’ve got a ………………………….., a ………………………….. and …………………………... There’s a lot to do in my room! My favourite thing in the room isn’t my ………………………….. … It’s …………..!!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada